3D Stuffmaker is a division of iPRINT Technologies and sets the standard for 3D printing. We manufacturs affordable 3D printers and have various models specifically designed for professionals, innovators and hobbyists. Our 3D printers are used extensively by inventors, designers, engineers, educators and are used for robotics, toy and model making.
Why should you buy from 3D Stuffmaker?
- High resolution prints for large parts, toys, models, etc…
- 3D Stuffmaker is one of the leading brands in 3D printing
- Our printers achieve 0.05-0.7mm layer height (super-fine to fast & coarse surface finish)
- 3D Stuffmaker is competitively priced
- We have the best and friendliest technical support
- 3D Stuffmaker uses eco-friendly, non-hazardous print filament (PLA).
- We have spare parts available
- Exchangeable print plates, extruders and nozzles.
- Our machines are cheap to run
- we are always perfecting our machines. Ongoing upgrades available.
- Our printers can print 50-500 microns. *Print results are skill-based and depend on correct callibration. We are happy to tech you to become an expert!
- Online Skype support and training available. This ensures your satisfaction with 3D Stuffmaker printers. *Skype offers video and phone communication- which brings expert 3D machine support to your desktop. *For software support, we offer Teamviewer, which allows us to access your computer (only with your permission and with you present at the other end).
- We have the best 3D printers online when compared to price and performance.
- 3D Stuffmaker does not include useless features or gimmicks. We simply give you the best 3D printer experience at the best possible price.
FREE with every 3D printer
Discount offer ends soon!
Print Volume: 4.4 litres
Print Volume: 17.2 litres
Print Volume: 1.5 litres
Print Volume: 8.0 litres
Print Volume: 3.3 litres
| Allstar Pack Includes
Assembled & Tested (Transparent):$1950
Assembled & Tested (black):$2150
Extras Available. Accessories & Support Services
3 Months Skype Support
1Kg PLA+Maintenance Kit
+ 3 Months Skype Support
3.00mm 3kg PLA (assorted colours)
Two rolls of 2 inch
25m Kapton Tape
PLA – Spool Holder (Only)
1 Kg Spool Holder-$46*2 Kg Spool Holder-$58*
Nozzle Print Head
0.4mm Fine Print Nozzle- $95* 0.2mm Expert Fine Print Nozzle- $123*
Consumable Medium Duty Print Plate HM
Creator- $29*Prusa- $52*Evolution- $56*
Special Glow at Night 3mm PLA
|*All prices shown above exclude shipping charges, but if these items are ordered at the same time or before your new Semi-Built or Assembled 3dprinter is shipped, then no shipping charge will apply, otherwise a shipping charge of US$18.00 is applied to the first item ordered followed by US$12.00 for each addition item ordered.
*PLA Colour may vary from spool to spool.
*Savings may vary depending on 3D printer. Does not include PLA.
*If PayPal is not allowed in your country, please contact us we will arrange alternate payment options (direct bank transfer/wester union money transfer)
During the manufacturing,assembly and testing of our products we always try and handle our products with the best of care but in some instances minor surface imperfections may occur in the form of minor scratches, these do not affect the performance of our products.
We also make fully working printers- that work out of the box!
Safety and print quality are our priority
Our printers use PLA as a print plastic because it is the safest and best print material around.
PLA is the preferred material for 3Dprint professionals. It is form stable and prints to tight tolerances.
PLA is GREEN. It is made from cornstarch and is biodegradable but UV stable during normal use. PLA is made with many different properties- from Bio-compatible to Timber and Metal look-a likes to High Impact PLA- for making tough stuff like hinges etc…
PLA does not need a heated print bed making our 3Dprinter safer for home use. PLA also extruded at around 200′ – again lower and safer than ABS.
PLA is also ten times less polluting than ABS. Link
Researchers claim that… “ABS-based 3D printers emit as much pollutant as grilling food on gas or electric stoves at low power.” PLA’s emission is 10 times less.
This makes our PLA 3Dprinters ideal for desk-top use in regular ventilated rooms.
- Most orders are dispatched from our warehouse between 1-3 days of payment receipt, but allow an extra few days days for our 3D Stuffmaker | ALLSTAR model.
- Prices exclude any local taxes and/or duties that may apply in your country.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for remote or difficult to reach destinations.
- Transit time may vary depending upon the product model and destination.
- We will ship using one the following couriers worldwide:
- TNT Express
- DHL Express
- Fedex Economy
- EMS Post
- 5 amp 12 volt DC power supply (about $20). Due to difficulties caused by customs in some countries, the power supply unit is not included with the kit.
- PLA refills
3D Stuffmaker Printers are designed to be a low maintenance 3D printer that requires only minimal attention, however there are some maintenance precautions that will help to keep your printer working well. Preventative maintenance is an important part of any device that has moving parts. We offer a maintenance kit to assist you in keeping your printer working properly.
To keep the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light, soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the ‘hot end tip’ depends on proper heat regulation: simply run the hot end at the lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be replaced and repaired.
The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, However re-calibration is quite easy. The movement on 3D Stuffmaker | EVOLUTION is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer can do Shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may vary according to the complexity of the prints.
- Buy our inexpensive PLA print refills for best print head life.
Warranty and Service Assistance:
We warrant that you will receive a tested and working unit or complete kit and that it left the factory only after extensive testing. If you do have an issue, just contact our Skype video support team for assistance. We are happy to ship spare parts free if parts fail due to faulty manufacturing. We also offer technical assistance and a broad range of spare parts to keep you printing. We do not accept any claims which go beyond what is offered above. Wear and tear items are not covered. Our warranty terms and conditions can be found on our website. Click here.